Monday, December 3, 2012
My Experience
I'm involved in a lot of sports but I can never choose which one I really like. There's volleyball, soccer, and basketball. It's hard to go to all of my practices for each sport but I try my best. The sport that I've put first is soccer. I know most of my friends don't like soccer because of all the running but I don't care. I have played soccer for 10 years haha basically my whole life. It was the first sport I actually started playing. I looooovvvee soccer. Ya I guess you already know that. Well here's an experience that I've had while playing soccer. My friend invited me to one of her soccer practices because i was looking for a team to play with and I was glad she invited me. I went with her and I was freaking out like crazy. I thought I was going to suck and they wouldn't want me to play for them. Plus, there was another girl who was coming too. We started our scrimmage and it wasn't bad at all. I thought I played well and better than the other girl(; Then I got hurt and sprained my ankle and was crippled for a whole week. The good thing was I made the team! That's my experience. Mkay Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment