Just a joke....
Monday, December 3, 2012
My Life
My life is pretty busy and I don't even remember what I did this past week. The only thing I remember was what I did yesterday and on Sunday it's the sabbath day so I don't really do anything except sleep and eat. But I did watch the NFL game, Dallas Cowboys against the Philadelphia Eagles, I usually don't watch these games but my dad wouldn't turn the channel I had to watch it. The team I was going for was the cowboys. i didn't know which team was better so i just went for the team that my dad was going for. Hahaha but in the middle of the game my cousin finds this joke that said, "Choke, The official drink for the Dallas Cowboys".Hahahaha my dad didn't think it was funny but I did! In the end the Cowboys won and my dad was happy, yaaay for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment